sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

Tongue Twisters



According whit "THE FREE DICTIONARY" Tongue Twister is a word or group of words difficult to articulate rapidly, usually because of a succession of similar consonantal sounds. In the phonology class I learned and perform tongue twisters. It help me to practice the articulation of several words that sounds a little similar but are not equal and how differ of each other.Although this work I could modulate the consonants sounds and I knew the correct pronunciation of some words. In addition I practiced how speak in a rapid way without errors. I recommend to practice tongue twister because they are very useful to distinguish the sound of the words, and how articulate them.

2 comentarios:

  1. That’s true Magy that tongue twister help us how articulate well the sounds. As we practice more tongue twisters we are developing our tongue flexibility and we can pronounced right at least.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your link helped me to found many tongue twisters. those helped me to improve my pronunciation of many new words.

    ResponderEliminar